Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
3. Target customers
4.2 million tons
5.9 million tons
Tea production sector
Eagerness to cultivate tea
Attitudes towards GMO
Asia and Africa
Final target market:
Major farming regions in China, India, Kenya, Ethiophia, Zimbabwe
- Posters, leaflets
- Ads in agricultural magazines and newsletters
For tea distributing companies
GMO - threat no more!
- GMO proved safe and no proofs for adverse effects
- Pesticide use reduced or eliminated
- Elimination of aflatoxins
- Enhancement of plant propertied, decreased food prices etc.
- Reduction in GHG emission
- Many scientists support GM crops
- new emerging company
- GM sweet tea seeds
- healthy alternative
- for people on
- facilitation of life
05-800 Pruszków, Poland
Established in 2013 by four Biotechnology graduates
from the Lodz Univeristy of Technology
Ewa Andrzejak – Financial Manager
Beata Kuśmider - R&D Manager
Joanna Lesiak – H&R Manager
Aleksander Okrojek – Sales Manager
- facilitate life of sweet tea lovers
- promote healthier lifestyle
- Healthy substitution of sucrose
- May be used by diabetics
- May be consumed on slimming by people on carbohydrate-controlled diet
- Facilitates life
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
supplied with steviol glycosides from
- a plant orginating from South America known as a sweetleaf
- 300 fold the sweetness of sucrose
- contain rebaudioside A and stevioside
- obtain FDA GRAS status in 2009