Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Passion Project 2
Transcript of Passion Project 2
2. What modes of rhetoric did the film producers use to get their point across?
3. Did the film contain fallacies or bias?
4. What were some of the reversals in this film?
How were was the intended audience and meaning different from those of the first video?
How were the modes of rhetoric different in this video?
eer / Questioning
sexual / Ally
"There are no nice shiny boxes, or if there are shiny boxes, there are an infinite number of them, enough to put all of the people who currently exist, have ever existed, and will ever exist."
in the Media
GLAAD estimated that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) scripted characters represented 4.4% of all scripted series regular characters on primetime broadcast scripted series in 2012, 3.3% in 2013.
The popular Disney channel show, "Good Luck Charlie", aired an episode involving a child with two moms, their first same-sex couple.
Macklemore's "Same Love reached #6 in the iTunes charts.
Coming out videos on YouTube have hundreds of thousands of views.
How is the increase in LGBT representation in the media impacting youth?
How often are you aware of LGBT issues in everyday life?