Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Layers of the Earth
Transcript of The Layers of the Earth
Is solid and brittle 15-300 km thick least dense layer Outermost layer Mesosphere Beneath the asthenosphere 2,550 km Very hard solid Above the outer core The 3rd densest layer Radius of 3,430 Two layers: inner and outer core Core Takes up 33% of earth's mass 3,700 degrees Celsius to 7,000 degrees Celsius Has the greatest density