Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Amazing Bird Nests"
Day 1 whole group to be used with teacher's edition.
Transcript of "Amazing Bird Nests"
How have plants and animals adapted to solve problems? Turn to pg. 334-335. What adaptations do fish have? What kind of home do bears live in? Where do water lillies grow? Amazing Words Write these Amazing Words. disguise vital burrow dormant extreme spine moisture evaporate concoction nutrient Phonics brown please Today you will learn to spell and read words that have letters that join together to form a new sound. Consonant Digraphs sh ph ch th chimp think ring graph phone rush shape bath ship champ thumb song Turn to pg. 386 Comprehension Main Idea and Details Text Structure Read "Do All Birds Fly?" on pg. 339. Main Idea Detail Detail Detail All birds are alike in some ways. All birds lay eggs. All birds have feathers, All birds have wings. Vocabulary http://quizlet.com/_9iywoFull transcript