Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Project 3
-The energy and interest is strong.
-Potential tenants are interested.
-The owner is willing.
-The time is NOW. To research the network of people and agencies interested in MCS preservation. To compile the best existing plans into a "usable database". To evaluate current plans for preserving MCS and to select the best. To develop a "preservation forum" that effectively brings together the diverse attempts to "save MCS" - Detroit Police Station (filling up 1/3 of the building). - Canadian Pacific Railways (contruct double stacked tall tunnels).
$400 million project.
- Homeland Security (use the property for Border Protection). Methods of Obtaining Facts Michigan Central Station Welcome! Audience Invitation Open Source Model - Convention Center (Hotels and restaurants) - Goal of preservation engineering - Applying preservation engineering to the MCS - The preservation engineering forum (online) - Interior Preservation - Exterior Preservation