Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SELOR presentatie delegatie Japan
Transcript of SELOR presentatie delegatie Japan
Selection office of the Federal Government
Mission and Vision
to execute demand-driven and competence-oriented Recruitment, Selection, Orientation and certification tasks for its customers, and in this way
contribute actively to the policymaking within the integrated functioning of Personnel &Organization policies
Selor reaches for the highest degree of professionalism and customer-orientation within the boundaries of deontological rules
Management principles organization
Attention for the candidate's talent
- To service a client in quick and efficient way by means of a client oriented end to end and total solutions approach.
- To empower the client in order to give him more autonomy in filling his needs.
- To delineate, optimize and professionalize the product- en services catalogue supported by R&D and a strategic CRM.
- To offer an added value to the candidate after a screening by Selor.
- To lower the threshold for talented profiles and to increase the personal approach by a tailor made service.
Powered by Selor
- To offer competence based solutions and to attract new customers by means of a proper methodology, supported by innovative tools and know-how.
- To certify clients and partners in the Selor methodology in order to increase the recognition and to build an external workforce capacity.
Center of expertise
- To install an HR-policy with a focus on leveraging the expertise, the leadership and a client oriented, end-to-end responsibility of the employees
- To work in a more efficient en professional way to optimize and document the processes, supported by a clear organizational structure
- To position Selor as a trendsetter in corporate governance
Federal Government Services (FGS)
Brussels Capital Region
Government linked Customers