Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Egyptian food
The heat and dry climate made it hard to grow crops.
But Nile river would flood the fields and that helped the crops grow.
The flood typically came around June and September.
The water deposited mud and silt into the ground making in fertile.
The most common food that they made were:
The rich ate different food from the poor.
They both ate bread.
They sometime both ate meat but only on special occasions,
the rich ate
This person is making beer
This people are making bread.
thank you for watching