Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
M13 Global Clusterd
Transcript of M13 Global Clusterd
How was your object dicovered?
It was discovered by Edmond Halley
in 1974 Globular Cluster M13. Web. 26 Apr. 2010. <http://webhome.idirect.com/~rsnow/finderm13.html>. How far away from the M13 Globular Cluster away from Earth?
It is 25,000 light years away Globular Cluster M13. Web. 26 Apr. 2010. <http://webhome.idirect.com/~rsnow/finderm13.html>.
Robert, Nemiroff. APOD: 2007 November 15-M1. 15 Nov. 2007. Web. 26 Apr. 2010. <http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap071115.html>. How big is M13 Globular Cluster?
The Globular Cluster is 300,000 time the size of the sun. In teresting facs!!
M13 Globular Cluster is also know as "Great Globular Cluster in Hercules" or "Hercules Globular Cluster"