Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Clicker Conversion Conversation
Transcript of Clicker Conversion Conversation
legacy product not supporting current faculty needs
discontinued by vendor effective Fall 2010 Today's educators are challenged
to do more with less. What are clickers?
Clickers are wireless keypads or personal response systems that faculty can use to increase interactivity in their classroom. They provide instant feedback to both instructors and students. Educause recommends institutional standardization. Over 2000* students use clickers in UD classrooms each fall. Facts about Clicker Usage at UD
based on Registrar's Fall 2009 data Clickers used regularly in: BISC, CHEM, CIEG, COMM, ECON, MAST, MATH, NURS, POSC and SOCI classes. The impact is more obvious in large lectures, but small group discussions on sensitive subjects also benefit.
Largest (CHEM-103) 651* students
Smallest (ECON-151) 29* students Clickers are not a technology toy,
but a tool proven to increase engagement,
learning, and measure assessable outcomes. The crux of the issue... What comes next?