Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sleepover Stakeout
Danville.The places in Danville are:
the Danville school , Maya, Darcy and Norah houses, and the Java Lamp- a coffee shop. Where does this story take place? When is this story taking place? This story is about 3 girls named Norah, Darcy and Fiona who created a detective agency called 'Partners in Crime' for fun. No one thought that they would actually get a crime!
A new girl named Maya has been hearing strange, crackling voices coming from her baby brother's baby monitor late at night every Saturday. Norah, Darcy and Fiona have a sleepover at Maya's house on Saturday to investigate. As they were all about to go to sleep this is what they heard coming from the baby monitor:
"Please....is anyone out there?" crackle hiss "I'm hurt"
At first they thought it was a trick, but then they decide to split up and search outside- what if it was real? Norah goes into the woods near Maya's house, and hears something...or someone....
It sounded like someone was saying "Help...."
Summary BY: Eileen Tang! THE TITLE OF MY BOOK IS........ Kim Harrington is the author of the Clarity series for teens. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and son.some of her hobbies are reading, writing, and watching TV.Clarity, her first book,was optioned for television by Warner Brothers. Her favorite things
Food - pizza
Color – purple
Word – incredulous
Band – Interpol
Dessert – yellow birthday cake with traditional icing THIS IS PURPLE....
just in case you didn't realize
- She is a lefty
- Her mother is from Ireland
- She loves the smell of coffee, though she
hates the taste
- She starts every morning with a can of Coke.
- She doesn't eat seafood
- she loves to drink Shirley Temples.
- She am the pickiest eater on the planet. Better remember these..... well.... AT LEAST one This story takes place from Friday to Sunday. The story didn't say what year or month. My Favourite Character My favourite character is Norah. I like Norah because she is brave, nice and wears glasses- like me!
She is brave because she was the only one who offered to search through the woods to find out what made the sounds coming through the baby monitor. She is nice beacuse she was the one who agreed to help Maya and she included her in Partners in Crime.