Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cars.
By Sreedev Darsan
History of cars.
The first self-powered car was invented by Cugnot and Brezin.
Today we have many different cars and they are all very powerful. Further more we use cars for different reasons like racing and traveling.
In the future cars could be carried in a tiny pod and when you throw it blows up into a car! Or in the future cars could be fly or go under water.
Thank you for watching.
Not by Henry Ford
Maybe in the future cars may not even exist because someone invented teleporters!