Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Cassette Tape By: Colby
Transcript of The Cassette Tape By: Colby
The Phillips Company of the Netherlands They used high tech quality polyester 1/8
inch tape produce by BAST It was at the speed of 1.7/8 inches per second when first made.
Wow! They can be found in 90%
of U.S. homes 4 categories of the
cassette tape include: Normal Bias (Type one), High Bias (Type Two), Ferric/Chrome (Type 3), and Metal (Type 4). Norel Box is the name of the plastic box on the cassette.
The paper card inside the Norel box is called the J- Card.
Neither the J-Card nor the Norel box are in the bulk cassette. Thanks for watching!