Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Instructor's Voice
Transcript of The Instructor's Voice
voice http://notlimey.wordpress.com/ Casa Batllo The whole structure of education is shifting beneath our feet post industrial
a face not an interface
your own voice
have a facebook page
have a blog
allow students to surf
be yourself Think outside the circle An Example: Hist2070DE CasaBatllo: Antonio Gaudi, the Catalan architect designed wild looking buildings that challenged us, but which rested on sound structural principles.
Imagination built on a sound structure
is the ESSENCE of a good online course My newest iteration of my first DE course, designed originally in 2003, blends linear with non-linear presentations of course material A website/blog to post comments