Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tone (in the Crucible)
Transcript of Tone (in the Crucible)
Definition of Tone
Tone is what the author wishes their reader to feel while reading their book.
Arthur Miller creates a political tone in his play
There is also a serious tone that the reader feels.
"In his writing and his role in public life, Miller articulates his profound political and moral convictions" (Racheal Galvin, www.neh.gov).