Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Radiance
The Making of Real Heroes
Location: University of Exeter
Our target audience:
-Families or friends with disabled people,
-Social Service Associations, Corporate
Culture - make people get the knowledge and awareness of disability through the experience
Aim - Change the world for the disabled
- build up a social enterprise for disability
- 5000 participants
The event is held by Radiance Social Enterprise, aiming at raising the awareness of the ability of the disabled.
With the evaluation & feedback from stakeholder groups, future expectations are:
establish long-term relationship with sponsors and supporters
attract more supporting businesses to the event
elevate the Radiance event to national, then worldwide level
generate more funds year by year
Easy to access and easy to control
University facilities and Sports Centre are suitable for disabled sports events
University of Exeter is willing to support these types of events
University provides both event site and accomodation for guests
Dialogue in Silence
Dialogue in the Dark
Marketing & PR