Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
220 Introduction to Microbiology
Transcript of 220 Introduction to Microbiology
Organisms to small to be seen without a microscope? Agriculture Introduction to Microbiology BIO220 General Microbiology Microbes: Prokaryotes Bacteria Archaea Eukaryotes Fungi Algae Protozoa Parasitic Worms? Yeasts Molds Why Study Microbiology? Healthcare Antibiotics Infectious Diseases Probiotics Industry Pharmaceutical Agricultural Food
Beverage Environmental Food Webs Symbiosis Bioremediation Non-Cellular Microbes Viruses Prions