Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My planet is....Saturn By Rebecce Perez
Transcript of My planet is....Saturn By Rebecce Perez
Saturn is made of........
THE ORBIT DISTANCE IS.......
1,426,666,422 KM OR (9.58 AU)
Saturn has +30 rings
the rings are in 5 diffrent major groups
the 5 major components are G,F,A,B,AND C RINGS
WARNING:The rings are NOT solid do NOT try to walk on the rings!!!
using a telescope u can see 8 of the rings
Saturn has over 62 moons including the titans
the rings are made of the same gasses as Jupiter. Saturn's rings are made of ice and rock just orbiting around
some of the Titans are Titan, Rhea, Mimas, Dione
the largest moon is the titan. Rhea is the 2 largest
Saturn is the 6Th planet from the Sun right next to Jupiter
it is also the 2Nd largest planet
the length in Earth days is 10,756 days or 29.5 Earth years
the galaxy location is in the milky way......YUM
the size of Saturn is 5.68x10^26km.THATS ENOUGH TO FIT 95 EARTHS IN SATURN. WOW THAT IS A LOT!
THE SITES THAT I USED
THANK FOR LISTENING TO MY PRESENTATION!!!!
HOPE YOU enjoyed IT :) :)
BY REBECCA PEREZ
The picture shows Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Earth, Venus, Mercury, and Mars
* AU STANDS FOR ASTRONOMICAL UNITS FOR A CHEMICAL.THE ELEMENT SYMBOL AU STANDS FOR THE MINERAL GOLD AS IN THE TABLE OF ELEMENTS.