Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is a Prepositional Phrase?
Transcript of What is a Prepositional Phrase?
Preposition + Noun, Pronoun, Gerund, or Clause
Preposition + Modifier + Noun, Pronoun, Gerund, or Clause
Prepositional Phrases with Adjectival Modifiers answer the question: "Which one?"
Prepositional Phrases with Adverbial Modifiers answer questions such as: How? When? or Where?
Ex: "The woman
on the phone
Which woman? The one "
on the phone
Ex: "A large rabbit dove
under the ground
Where did the rabbit dive? "
Under the ground
Now you try!
Adjectival or Adverbial?
The football player on the 20 yard line is injured from the tackle.
football player? The one "on the 20 yard line."
The little girl has a tummy ache from all the Halloween candy she ate.
does the little girl have a tummy ache? "From all the candy she ate."