Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mitosis
Cell Cycle Early Interphase - The cell has just finished dividing and is resting. Middle Interphase: - The cell grows larger. Late Interphase - The centrioles start moving to opposite ends of the cell. Prophase - Chromosomes double in a process call replication. Then the membrane around the nucleus dissolves. Spindle fibers form. Metaphase - The chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell. Anaphase - The centrioles pull the chromosomes apart. Telophase - Final Stage of Mitosis: Chromosomes unwind. The nuclear membranes re-form around each set of new chromosomes. Cytokinesis - After mitosis, the cytoplasm divides. Two new cells are formed. Mitosis Begins Exit Ticket Take a look at this cell.
What phase of mitosis is it in? Tell how you know