Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to live before you die
Transcript of How to live before you die
Inspiring Speech I. Introduction
A. Connecting the dots
B. Love and loss
III. Conclusion 1. Analyzing your audience Age range= 20-23
Economic levels= High society
General Background= Recently graduated stanford students Choosing your topic An experience you remember vividly
Personal experiences Narrowing your topic Specific= 3 specific personal experiences Ideas contained in the topic= "How to" speech- 3 main ideas
Achievable= The topic is easy to understand and it is also memorable Gathering information Since it is a personal experience speech, he did not need to research for extra information. It is based on his experience. He did not use visual aids Preparing visual aids Organizing your speech 1. Prepare the body: Time
2. Prepare a preview: Today, i want to tell you three stories of my life, that's it, no big deal. Just three stories. 4. Prepare a summary: And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. 3. Prepare an attention getting opener: I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. 5. Prepare memorable concluding remarks: Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH THANK YOU