Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wrecking Ball: By Francesca Pierce
Transcript of Wrecking Ball: By Francesca Pierce
"I came in like a wrecking ball"
The reason this is a
is because a simile uses the word "like" or "as" to describe something. And this verse uses the word "like" to show how hard she crashed into love.
" I never meant to start a war"
This is verse is an
because, its a saying that you say but she means something else. She never wanted to start a war she just wanted to work things out.
"Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall."
This verse is
because it evokes one of your senses. (eyes).
"We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain. We jumped, never asking why.
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny."
is a direct comparison between to unlike things with out using "like" or "as". Shes saying when they kissed she fell in love with him and she couldn't help it..
"I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you."
This is an
because its a exaggeration, she says she running for her life.