Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Security Assertion Markup Language
A Brief Introduction to SAML
- SAML assertions and statements
- SAML request/response protocol
- SAML attribute exchange
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an XML standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between entities
- SAML 1.0 was adopted as an OASIS standard in Nov 2002
- SAML 1.1 was ratified as an OASIS standard in Sep 2003
- SAML 2.0 became an OASIS standard in Mar 2005
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- XML Schema
- XML Signature
- XML Encryption (SAML 2.0 only)
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
Authentication, Attribute and Authorization information
Request and Response elements for packaging assertions
How SAML Protocols map onto standard messaging or communication protocols
How SAML protocols, bindings and assertions combine to support a defined use case
SAML Bindings & Profiles
- SAML Introduction
- SAML Versions
- SAML Standards
- SAML Schema
- SAML Components
- SAML Core
Attribute Request Protocol Example
Attribute Response Protocol Example