Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Molly Cioffi m6 music history middle ages
Transcript of Molly Cioffi m6 music history middle ages
Dufay recived his musical
training at the Cathdreial
school of Cambri.
He went to Italy
to become a member
of the Papal Chapel.
More than 200 compistons
has been perserved.
Saint Yared was born in the city of Aksum and Abrid his parents are Issac and Christina Tawkila. His parents were born and raised in Aksum. His dad died when he was 7. His mother sent him to live with his Uncle Gidewon who was a priest who taught religous studies. [April 25th 505- 571] was a semi legondary Eithapon he went who then derolted wih invet ing the sacred music traditon.
Molly Cioffi M6 Music History Middle Ages
DYNAMICS- LEVEL OF SOUND
INSTRUMENTS BEING PLAYED