Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Footprints
TSES 3002 v
Click the link!
Note: The zoom in/out buttons on the right hand side of the screen can be used to view each footprint in more detail
This presentation includes 107 students' individual water footprint data, as well as graphs that aggregate
the information to easily view the sum of each footprint. Comparative graphs are also included to represent additional data collected from added variables for further insight. Lastly, an Arcmap has been created to provide an improved visual
illustration of the assembled data.