Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Livvy's prezi
its is not divisible by 2. If you do
divide it by 2 you will have a remainder
of 1 My special number is
65 My special number is odd
because it is not divisible by
2. If you do divide it by 2
you will have a remainder
of 1 The first 10 multiples are....
65,130,195,260,325,390,455,520,585,650 This number is special to me
because it is my lucky number The factors are...
1,5,13,65 My number is composite
because it has more factors
than 1 and itself There are 2 factor pairs of my number
1,65 5,13 No, my number is not a
squared number because
a number multiplied by
the same number is not equal to 65 By: Olivia Quenneville My prime factorization is
65 5 3 3 15 How my special number is
used in the world is...
65 degrees helps you figure
out the angle in a shape and the temperature in a thermometer 65x12=780
780 is a multiple of 65 My number riddle is...
1.) Has the factor 5
2.) Between the numbers 60 and 70
3.) The second multiple is 130 Thank you and I hoped you
enjoyed my prezi!