Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El Salvador Presentation
Transcript of El Salvador Presentation
El Salvador * Population-
- Guatemala and Honduras
*Birth and Death Rate-
-Birth Rate:17.44 births/1,000 population
-Death Rate: 5.63 deaths/1,000 population
*Capital and Largest City-
- San Salvador (Population of 567,698 people) Demographics Continued *Ethnic Groups-
- Mestizo 90%, White 9%,
- Roman Catholic 57.1%,
Jehovah's Witnesses 1.9%,
Mormon 0.7%, other
religions 2.3%, none
16.8% Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea Land between two bodies of water, as well as peace and prosperity Economy *Unemployment Rate-
- Food processing, beverages, petroleum, chemicals, fertilizer, textiles, furniture, light metals Imports and Exports *Imports-
- $9.75 billion (Petroleum and other minerals, cereals, chemicals, iron and steel, etc. )
- $5.309 billion (Paper , apparel , sugar and honey, and medicinal and pharmaceutical Demographics
- Castilian (official), Nahua (among some Amerindians)
- Ages 15 and over can read and write
- U.S. Dollar
- From Spain September 15, 1821 Government
- Mauricio Funes
- Republic Food *Breakfast-
- A regular breakfast would consist of refried beans, a fried egg, or some dry salty cheese, and tortillas.
- A regular lunch would consist of soup, beans, and tortillas.
- A regular dinner would consist of re-heated tortillas, and beans or eggs or leftovers from lunch. Food Pictures Breakfast Lunch Dinner Sports *Most Popular Sport-
- Football (Soccer)
*Least Popular Sports-
- Baseball, boxing, rugby, volleyball, tennis, chess, swimming, etc. Sports Pictures Bibliography * November 13, 2012, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN :: EL SALVADOR, CIA World Factbook, November 17, 2012 (http://www.indexmundi.com/el_salvador/)
* November 13, 2012, "CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN :: EL SALVADOR", CIA World Factbook, November 17, 2012 (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/es.html)
* Muth, Karen, August 7, 2008, "Partners with El Salvador", Partners with El Salvador, November 17, 2012 (http://www.partnerswithelsalvador.org/pdfs/Food%20In%20El%20Salvador.pdf)