Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Interview Target and USAA
Transcript of Interview Target and USAA
Evaluation of Human Resources Department in 2 organizations
Ten Questions for each Human Resources department in Target and USAA
Target = Retail USAA = Service
Target and USAA are Two different companies with the same goal = excellent service by keeping their employees satisfaction and happiness
Visit Target and USAA
Analyze and carefully consider Human Resources department
Learn the current trend of Human Resources department in different organizations
Similarities and Differences
Target HR manager
USAA HR manager
Analyze Human Resources Mangers' behaviors
List of Questions
1. What is the company's Mission Statement?
2. What is the company's Diversity Plan?
3. Does the company do tests before hiring its employees? What type of tests?
4. What is the policy and procedures for Sexual Harassment?
5. Does the company do background checks?
6. How is the Command Chain within the company?
7. Did your company ever face Discrimination Allegation?
8. What do you see in an employee for promoting him/her?
9. How much do you put for orienting employees?
10. Recently, in your opinion, what is the biggest challenge with HR in your company and in general?
Importance for Diversity Plan
Sexual Harassment Policy
New Employee Orientation
Product / Service Diversity
Tests to Select Employees
create an engaging shopping experience and exceed its guests’ needs
Do more with less
Fewer workers + Fewer resources = More efficient
Focuses on serving its military customers
Top security and confidentiality
Well-structured HR department
Careful and specific selections of employees