Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rangers apprentice : Ruins of Gorlan
Transcript of Rangers apprentice : Ruins of Gorlan
Halt catches Will in the attempt and decides to make him his apprentice for being able to move without being seen, an important Ranger skill.
Will arrives in the ruins of
, the Kalkara's base, with Baron Arald and Sir Rodney. they find that Halt had almost killed a Kalkara, lost his bow, and was being hunted by the other one. They leave the ruins with both dead, and Halt in a leg splint.
Back at castle Redmont, Will is offered access to battleschool, but he declines. Instead, he is given a
leaf by Halt, the sign of a Rangers Apprentice.
end of book 1
Will, an orphan, dreams about becoming a knight. He gets rejected by the battle master of Redmont
Will sneaks into
office to see what's on a paper given to the baron by the Ranger Halt.
While at the annual Rangers meeting (the Gathering) Will and Halt learn that
, enemy of the kingdom, is planning something that may lead to war
Will and Halt (stil at the Gathering) learn about the 2 remaining
, terrible beasts in Morgarath's army, are on the hunt again.