Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kosher animal?
atalef Unless you are an:
all have four feet, jumping with two of them, and have four wings which are of sufficient size to cover the entire body do you go on your belly, or on all fours, or have many feet, are you any swarming thing that swarms on the ground? then I'm sorry you are not kosher... but be careful!
you are not a kosher animal if you only do one..for example:
the camel is not kosher, because he chews his cud but does NOT have split hooves
The hyrax isn't kosher, he too chews his cud but does NOT have slit hooves.
The hare..he isn't kosher, same reason as the camel and hyrax.
The pig, hes not kosher, although he has split hooves he does NOT chew his cud. and do you have split hoofs and chew your cud? well then, YES YOU ARE A KOSHER ANIMAL! IN CONCLUSION TO BE KOSHER YOU MUST... mammals:
both chew your cud and have split hooves fish:
have both scales and fins birds:
be one of the before mentioned bird be one of the before mentioned insects unles you are...: THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!