Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 3: From Hunters and Gatherers to Farmers
Transcript of Chapter 3: From Hunters and Gatherers to Farmers
From Hunters and Gatherers
How did the development of agriculture change daily life in the Neolithic Age?
I can explain the terms
Stone Age, Paleolithic Age,
and Neolithic Age.
I can identify important changes in the lives of people during the Neolithic Age as compared to the Paleolithic Age.
I can understand how the domestication
of plants and animals created a stable food supply
and led to important changes in shelter,
communities, jobs, and trade.