Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 3: From Hunters and Gatherers to Farmers
Transcript of Chapter 3: From Hunters and Gatherers to Farmers
From Hunters and Gatherers
How did the development of agriculture change daily life in the Neolithic Age?
I can explain the terms
Stone Age, Paleolithic Age,
and Neolithic Age.
I can identify important changes in the lives of people during the Neolithic Age as compared to the Paleolithic Age.
I can understand how the domestication
of plants and animals created a stable food supply
and led to important changes in shelter,
communities, jobs, and trade.