Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ten Great Low-Cost Teaching Tools
Transcript of Ten Great Low-Cost Teaching Tools
by Kevin Mccaughey tools #6 markers # 7 sticky
putty #8 modeling
clay Tools you can carry with you
every time you step into a classroom. transform a piece of scratch paper into 10, 20, and even 50 tools a great deal of content for games with nothing more than markers,
papers and creative planning, students can combine art and language in comic strips or sequential art (Fay, 2007) #1 Scissors #2 Timers #3 Call Bell #4 Pizza box
lids #5 Dice #9 Playing cards