Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Creative approaches in teaching and learning across the core
Transcript of Creative approaches in teaching and learning across the core
Teaching for Creativity/ Teaching creatively.
Introduce whole class to the story. Split into guided reading groups to do focus work on the characters involved in the story.
English: Letter from the Sherriff of Nottingham. It is the children's responsibility to look after the money, when they look in the box it has gone, what should they do?
Maths: Using a map of the school, the children must adapt the map in order to plot coordinates of their findings/ evidence.
English: The court case.
Children will be split. one group will defend the Sherriff, whilst the other will protect Robin hood. They must use the evidence they have collected to fight their case.
What is creativity?
What are the benefits of creative teaching?
What issues may arise in creative teaching?