Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
#12 - Issues which can impact your fitness experience
Transcript of #12 - Issues which can impact your fitness experience
Ease your stress!
About 60% of your body weight is water.
Drink at least 8 cups a day.
Stick to water before you workout and during most workouts.
A sport drink is not needed unless your workout lasts beyond one hour.
Post-workout - replace with 8-24 ounces of water.
still the most important meal!
It brings stability to your day.
A small snack one hour before exercise can boost performance.
Muscles replenish energy stores best when you eat within one hour, post exercise.
Sleep also helps repair and build muscle.
Teens need 8 1/2-11 hours.
Exercise is a great boost to endorphins (feel good hormones).
It makes you more resilient, and is a good way to work through problems.