Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Traditional Philippine Music NiCk
Transcript of Traditional Philippine Music NiCk
The music for what
This music is more for dancing. This is because there are dancers in the background when the music is played. Also the music has a lot of dancers when there singing. Rondalla, Cariñosa, Tinikling, are three dances.
Where is the music preformed
The music is preformed at the Palace or at home.
The three instruments
The youtube video and the 4 property of sound.
The Philippine government
The Philippines has its own
republic. The Philippines is
boarded by Vietnam to the west and Indonesia to the south. The capital Manila
The traditional music
In the traditional music there is drums, xylophones, and singing. The type of music is piano and forte at some parts. Also very relaxing and exiting.