Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Milking Machine
By: Sam Hood
Inventor/Invented Part 2
- Carl Gustav de Laval made the first commercially successful version and was put on sale in 1918.
What it replaced
- It replaced the aggravating task of milking the animal by hand
- Has four teat cups, a claw, a long milk tube, a long pulsator tube, and a pulsator, a separate tube could go into either a separate tub or bucket.
- In 1878 a New Jersey woman named, Anna Baldwin, first made a suction milking machine
- Milking Machine used for extracting milk out of dairy animals, such as cattle and goat.
Basic Milking Machine
"Milking Machine." ThinkQuest. Oracle Foundation, n.d. Web. 03 Sept. 2013
"Dairy." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 09 May 2013. Web. 03 Sept. 2013
Carl Gustav de Laval
Hand Milking a Cow
Modern milking machine
How it Advanced Ag
The milking machine advanced Agriculture by making milk production a lot faster.