Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hiv In Thailand
Transcript of Hiv In Thailand
- Uneducated as to how HIVcan be spread and not taught about prevention.
- Numbers of new cases are decreasing. In 1991 there 140,000 new cases, and in 2003 there were 19,000. So there is an improvement. Many people in Thailand are unable to afford medication for HIV.
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
There are many organisations where you can donate to help both children and adults with HIV. HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
It will eventually lead to Aids Acquired Immune deficiency Syndrome.
Currently there is no actual cure, but there is medicine to prevent you from getting AIDS if you have HIV. Prevention -ww.thailandguru.com/hiv-aids-thailand.html
-www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/165277.php Bibliography World Aids Day
1st December World AIDS day gives the opportunity for people who are infected to give and share their thoughts on how their life has changed living with the virus. As well as that you can learn anout how the virus is spread and how can it be prevented.