Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Point-Slope Form
Graphing with Point-slope Form!
Follow the easy steps!
a. As you may already know, point slope form
is y-y1=m(x-x1). Let's just say that the equation
is y+4=2(x+3). Take the y1 (-4) and the x1 (-3)
& convert it into a point! (-3,-4)
b. plot the point...
The m in our equation is
2. M IS THE SLOPE!!! Graph it.
Who's up for some practice???
ex.) Write an equation that goes through the point (1,4) and has a slope of 1/2! Then graph it...
Write and graph and eqation in point-slope
form that passes through the given point
and has the given slope m.
a. (2,1) m=2
b.) (3,5) m=-1
ANSWERS!!! (a & b)
by Emily Sander