Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Point-Slope Form
Graphing with Point-slope Form!
Follow the easy steps!
a. As you may already know, point slope form
is y-y1=m(x-x1). Let's just say that the equation
is y+4=2(x+3). Take the y1 (-4) and the x1 (-3)
& convert it into a point! (-3,-4)
b. plot the point...
The m in our equation is
2. M IS THE SLOPE!!! Graph it.
Who's up for some practice???
ex.) Write an equation that goes through the point (1,4) and has a slope of 1/2! Then graph it...
Write and graph and eqation in point-slope
form that passes through the given point
and has the given slope m.
a. (2,1) m=2
b.) (3,5) m=-1
ANSWERS!!! (a & b)
by Emily Sander