Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Organizational Behavior
Create mechanisms for regulating behavior of people in organizations. Key Factors Group Dynamics
The Future of an Organization
Match abilities of new hires with work demands to positively influence attitudes toward their work and company to understand the impact of psychological conditions on employee productivity. Hugo Munsterberg APPLICATION 1950s Authoritative,militaristic, WWI behavioral style
Douglas McGregor 1960s Published "The Human Side of the Enterprise."
Sought to answers questions. Encourage employees to grow and develop Critique Dependency to Codependency Group Dynamics Command
Informal Organizational Development "Change or Die"
Under the right circumstances people & organizations will grow and prosper together Impact of Bureaucratic Structure Motivation Maslow's Theories