Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MindCooking - A visual approach to cooking
Transcript of MindCooking - A visual approach to cooking
Wiener Schnitzel (Viennese schnitzel) is a very thin, breaded and deep fried schnitzel made from veal. It belongs to the best known specialties of Viennese cuisine.
The Wiener Schnitzel is the national dish of Austria.
That's how it works
cooking - eating - mind mapping
hard to read
you get lost in text
common known cook books
certified management consultant
professional Mind Mapper
Trained and skilled chef
A visual approach to cooking!
Hasn't changed for ages!
Baklava is a rich, sweet pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup or honey. It is characteristic of the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire, but is also found in Central and Southwest Asia.
enjoy your lunch!