Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Social and cultural factor
Environment factor Established in 1980, Kuala Terengganu
Produce high quality and exotic hand-drawn batik
New branch in Melaka (2009) named Melaka Batik Why we choose batik? Unique patterns
Reinforce Malaysia identity and personality
Encourage and improve the economic welfare Entry and exit barrier (high) Legal environment and incentive from government
Energy crisis Level of competition (high) Internal
Need huge investment
Competition from other
developing countries Bargaining power of buyers (high) New emerging trends of WHO Bargaining power of supplier (low) Buyers have power to exercise as compare to suppliers Threat of substitute (low) No option to purchase another product Strategy of product Differentiation focus Entry mode Limited risk
Low financial cost
Can enter foreign market gradually
Gain information and expertise in foreign market.