Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the maji maji rebellion
Transcript of the maji maji rebellion
Germans expected that the africans will give in to their work but they didn't and fought back. ''The German's Plan.'' Their main plan was to take over villages and use the villagers as slaves to produce Cotton fields and other cash crops. But the africans fought back and unfortunately they died. What's the Maji Maji Rebellion? In 1905, the belief suddentualt arose that a magic water (Maji Maji) sprinkled on their bodies would turn the Germans' bullets into water. The germans struck back with machine-gun post. The main idea in subject. In 1907, over 75,000 died trying to fight with their enemy but the Maji Maji water was just a belief that cost them their lives.
Some Africans after they got caught and put into slavery This is the land they
The German Army.