Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Service Excellence in Customer Service
Transcript of Service Excellence in Customer Service
Hi, I'm Wella
1 - Outside
2 - Operations
3 - Inside
Thank you for
9 Golden Rules
Service Excellence in
to Excellent Customer Service
How to Listen??
-First impressions count and will affect the interaction. People make judgments in the first 30 second-
What to avoid...
Saying ‘I don’t know’ without offering an option
Saying you don’t know where a colleague is or saying they’re at lunch/ toilet/ gone for coffee etc
Leaving people on hold for a long time
Ignoring people if you’re busy
Treating people unequally