Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mercury
Did you know that 88 days in Mercury is a year?
Time on Mercury
How fast does mercury goes around the sun?
What is the average temperature ?
Mercury circle the sun in only 88 days,
compared to 365 days, for Earth, at an average
speed or 105,947 miles (170,505 kilometers) per
hour.This faster then any other planet in the
Mercury's gravity equals 38% of Earths gravity. Its distance from the sun is, at its closest, 29 million miles. At its farthest its 43 million miles. Its atmosphere is very thin and composed of oxygen, sodium, hydrogen, helium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. It has no weather because of its thin atmosphere. Its surface is covered in deep craters because its thin atmosphere doesn't do much to slow meteors down.Its temperature is 801 in its day and -279 at night.
Mannie: The Trilogy
Mannie is part of the pecies known to man as the