Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Federico Giner, S.A. Company Profile
Transcript of Federico Giner, S.A. Company Profile
FEDERICO GINER, S.A. founded in 1910, has become a reference in the sector of the manufacturing of the school furniture, luggage trolleys and communities, based on two pillars: quality and innovation as core features.
We have a long term international experience in markets as Africa, Central-South America and Europe.
Currently, FEDERICO GINER, S.A. has more than 40.000 squared meters with the latest retail technology. Machines of own design aimed at developing concepts of furniture designed by our Technical Department.
The team FEDERICO GINER, S.A. is subject to continuing education, committed to the creation, manufacture and sale of the collections of its five production lines, school furniture, Communities, Universities, Office furniture and Luggage trolleys.
The standing objective of FEDERICO GINER, S.A. is to keep a leading position in the domestic market and expand our business into new emerging markets continuing to offer an excellent service and superior quality of our products. Production Lines Friendly with the environment FEDERICO GINER, S.A. www.federicoginer.com www.federicoginer.com Since 1910 www.federicoginer.com www.federicoginer.com - FEDERICO GINER, S.A. is an associate member of RIMASA, company gathering, sorting and storing of waste products particulary dangerous.
- FEDERICO GINER, S.A. selects suppliers that meet the highest standards in environmental policy issues and the use of environmentally friendly wood from forests with controlled growth.
- FEDERICO GINER, S.A. has the international quality certificate ISO 9001, and the company registration certifying the quality assurance system AENOR, ER-1317/1/99. Products labeled with this symbol have exceeded the requirements of the Research Institute for the Development of Furniture, AIDIMA, for the allocation of quality control.
- Since the month of October 2011 FEDERICO GINER, S.A. is a part of the GLOBAL COMPACT, a UNITED NATIONS initiative to support the ten principles wich are based the universal declarations and conventions applied in four areas: Human Rights, Labour Standards, Environmental and Anti-Corruption.
- We are continually striving to materialize with the commitment to create new deigns that do not pose harm to our environment as well as strict compliance with the legal requirements of environmental conservation. www.federicoginer.com Communities www.federicoginer.com FG in the world CENTRAL AMERICA: . COSTA RICA
. DOMINICAN REP.
. EL SALVADOR
. PANAMA SOUTH AMERICA: AFRICA: SCANDINAVIA: EUROPE: GULF COUNTRIES: . BRASIL
. HONDURAS . DENMARK
. SWEDEN . ANDORRA
. PORTUGAL . KUWAIT
. SAUDI ARABIA . ANGOLA
. GUINEA ECUATORIAL
. MOROCCO www.federicoginer.com Classrooms www.federicoginer.com FEDERICO GINER, S.A.
C/ Papa Juan XXIII, 29
Tavernes de Valldigna
Valencia / SPAIN
Phone. +34 96 282 40 40