Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
Slash-and-burn activity in Sumatra (Indonesia) in June 2013, lead to forest fires, haze and smog.
Farmers proposed to clear the land for developing an oil plantation.
The haze and smog spread to Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei.
Unequivocal and continuing rise in the average temperature of Earth's climate system.
Excessive use in electricity
Thank You For Your Attention! :D
Moderator : Dr Vidya G.S
Guide: Dr Anand Raj
The greenhouse gases are the gases that float around in the atmosphere and act like a glass wall around our Earth.
Here's the list:
Carbon dioxide - 54.7%
Methane - 30%
Nitrous Oxide - 4.9%
Other - 9.8%
The Greenhouse Effect!
1824 - Joseph Fourier discovered Greenhouse Effect
1880s - Relation between human activities and rise in the carbon di oxide level
1995 - Inter governmental panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
It is a process by which thermal radiation from the Earth's surface is absorbed by the greenhouse gases and reradiated in all directions.