Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coal Exploration Techniques
Transcript of Coal Exploration Techniques
low seismic velocity
low magnetic susceptibility
low radioactivity other geophysical techniques Gravity Magnetics electrical identification of coal bearing sedimentary basins concealed by younger strata provides information on the structure of the basins used to delineate the broad structural framework of a coal-bearing area locate sedimentary sequences likely to host coal at an accessible depth has been used to locate coal (e.g. Wyoming, Australia) identify seam splitting find old coal mine shafts (e.g. UK)