Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of The magical theory of relativity
Transcript of Copy of Copy of The magical theory of relativity
- Unpredictable weather.
- Marketing Mechanism. SOLAR ENERGY Análisis en tiempo real - Introduction.
- The concept of solar energy.
- Solar energy Challenges.
- The concept of big data.
- Using big data to overcome the challenges of solar energy. Why Solar Energy? - Fossil fuels cannot remain the dominant sources of energy forever.
- Solar power availability far exceeds any conceivable future energy demands.
- It is environmentally clean.
- Its energy is transmitted from the sun to the Earth free of charge. Basic Concept of solar energy. Basic Concept of solar energy. Applications:
1- Architecture and urban planning.
2- Agriculture and horticulture.
3- Electricity production. How Solar Energy Works? Solar Efficiency: Efficiency measures - American Institute Physics (AIP) . (Nov – 2011).
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), DOE's Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL). (July – 2012).
- The Department of Energy (DOE) . ( Jan – 2013).
- Sol Voltactics Company . (Apr – 2013). Brief Review of Relevant Research. Big Data What is Big Data In a 2001 META Group (now Gartner) analyst Doug Laney defined : "Big data are high volume, high velocity, and/or high variety information assets that require new forms of processing to enable enhanced decision making, insight discovery and process optimization.” Application Who is Collecting Big Data? What is Collecting Big Data Who Analyses Big Data? Big Data Influence on Solar Energy Big science
The Large Hadron Collider experiments represent about 150 million sen
Science and research
Decoding the human genome originally took 10 years to process; now it can be achieved in one week.
Big data analysis played a large role in Barack Obama's successful 2012 re-election campaign.
The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) stores 32 petabytes of climate observations an
Facebook handles 50 billion photos from its user base.
FICO Falcon Credit Card Fraud Detection System protects 2.1 billion active accounts world-wide. Conclusion -Big Data will draw the way of applying Solar Energy around the globe.
-Big Data will provide future insights on the best plan for installing solar system.
- analyzing Big Data will improve the efficiency and reduce the cost. is an electrical grid that uses information and communications technology to gather and act on information SMART GRID Intelligent Motivating Efficient Accommodating Green Solar Energy in The Smart Grid Real Time Future Insights Computing the actual solar potential of each customer through his meter. Utilities can automate every process by Balancing the solar supply from various sources. Solar panels get cut-off during outages to prevent electricity from flowing back into the grid when the power lines are being worked on. Controlling the electricity flow in and out of the grid when solar consumers produce more power than is being consumed. Predicting the future solar potential at any location on the globe for both customer and utility scale solar production. Reducing the probability of building new expensive plants. knowing when its cheaper to use electricity and predicting the weather, will encourage interested people to go solar as a more economical plan. Questions...!!! Solar efficiency refers to the amount of ambient light that can be converted into usable electricity.
Evaluation of photovoltaic solar efficiency:
-Solar cell efficiency.
-Solar panel efficiency.
The efficiency of a solar panel is lower than that of a solar cell.
You should pay attention to solar panel efficiency. How efficient is solar energy technology? 1-Today’s commercial solar cells efficiency is only 10 % - 20 %.
2-Prospects for improving solar efficiency are promising:
-Developments in nanotechnology.