Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Free Hugs
• Beauty of Free Hugs is the transparancy of the organization. But need stronger advertising so they can be more influential and expand even more.
•Free Hugs’ website is not user-friendly.
•Charlie Todd, the founder of IE, published a book about his group. .
•A DVD production provides publicity and forms a bond with its members.
• Performers who participates every time. Acknowledging them creates a more established group.
Free Hugs Improv Everywhere Organization Communication Infrastructure Consistancy Internal Public It actually made me feel great. It was random and spontaneous and fun. My roommates and I all had a laugh and went on our way.
Just knowing I brightened someone's day, made me feel happy. It makes it all worth it.
- Randy (creator in New York) Getting a hug is like having an icecream sundae - Huggee I spent over $10,000 since we started Free Hugs in New York
- Randy (Creator in New York What can be learned from Free Hugs? Flexible Free Spirited Human-centered