Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Maria Montessori
Works and ideas
- She made specific didactic materials , to catch the curiosity of the childrens
- She was born in 1870, Italy
-She had problems with the fascist regime
-She found the children's house
- She wrote "The Absorbent Mind"
-She died to the age of 82 years old
-The adult's role
-The absorbent mind of the children
-The sensitive periods
-The prepared environment
-The children are constructed themselves from elements of the environment
-4 values: functional, experimental, structure and connection, and didactics materials are grouped for every sense
-Control of the mistake
-Different possible uses
-Incitement to the activity
-Nowadays, there are 5.000 schools
around the world
"The major sign of the success of a teacher is to be able to say: now the children work as if i didn't exist"
-Her ideas caused a revolution in her time
"Any help unnecessary is an obstacle for the development"
"This is our obligation towards the child: to give him a beam of light, and to follow our way"
Cristina Núñez Lama
Rocío Romero González
Jennifer Romero Álvarez
Sara Arroyo Broceño
María García Bautista
Melania Cordero Magro