Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Rights To The Streets of Memphis
Transcript of The Rights To The Streets of Memphis
The antagonist is the gang of boys.
The setting is at Richards house and the streets of Memphis.
The conflict is that the gang of boys continue beating him up and taking his money. Rising Action His dad left him and his mother when he was little.
He didn't have anything except bread and tea to eat until his mom got a job. Climax The climax is when he finally retaliated against the gang with boys by flaying wildly with a stick. Falling Action He yelled at adults for the first time in his life after he chased the boys home.
He finally bought the groceries back home. Resolution The resolution is when he finally stood up to the gang of boys that kept taking his money.